Do’s & Don’ts
- Do not let the insurance company take control of your claim and your life. In the policy it is clearly stated presenting the claim is your responsibility
- Do find temporary housing for your family if necessary or temporary business locations.
- Do not sign any authorization contracts except temporary board up of property.
- Do protect the property from further damage.
- Do not let your personal property be removed by anyone until it has been properly photographed and documented.
- Do hire a public adjuster to represent your interest, if not us another firm that is licensed by the state.
- Do not allow immediate demolition or debris removal from property as you could destroy evidence to your claim
- Do contact us for a free consultation!
Do you fully understand the terms and conditions of your policy?
- Duties after a loss
- Covered losses
- ACV (actual cash value) vs RCV (replacement cost value)
- Exclusions and special limits
- Fair rental value vs additional living expense
- Guaranteed replacement cost
- Is co-insurance applicable to your claim
- Appraisal clause
- Proof of loss
- Do you know what examination under oath is?
Are you getting a fair settlement?
Do you want to know how to get more money from your insurance company?
If you live in the states of Arizona, California, Colorado, Nevada or Washington,
please schedule a FREE, No-Obligation Consultation to find out if you are getting a fair settlement!